Friday, January 14, 2011

Lunch today.

I had a really simple lunch today consisting of; a grape, left over seasoned rice, chicken and wheat bread. It was a great lunch. The kids today had the equivalent of ' mystery meat ' and porridge. I had it once... And swore off of it after two bites. Ill try it again some other time ... Maybe the cooking staff will let me pull a Jamie Oliver and make the kids a seasoned meal... Multiple courses? We'll see. I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow. On the instruction of my 8 year old host nephew I am to but: simba (potato chips) custard, sweets, cake, chocolate, pie, nama and rice... That's all the food groups right? Right. Sidenote: I'm going to start posting my own cooking creations. I do cook but rarely as most of my meals come from my family. I just buy the ingredients in bulk . Happy eating.
Michael Akshay

No comments:

Post a Comment