Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The goats eat them. The kids eat them . I eat them.

I try and work out everyday. Whether it be sit ups, ab work, or running I usually find myself accompanied by at least eight 10 year olds. So basically by working out I mean goofing off with a bunch of kids. It also means I get to find out what the local delicacies are. I went on a half -run/ walk with the kids where they showed me the following edible items. The green balls are quite sour, almost lime like but there is not enough flesh as the pit takes up most of the fruit. Still nice though. The second, (in the spiky looking case) is comparable to a stringy- cotton candy-esq tasting vegetable . It is a hit or miss though because if it isn't at the perfect ripeness it sucks.

Tonight I'm eating potatoes ... Or something with potatoes in it.
Michael Akshay

No comments:

Post a Comment